Sunday 8 March 2009

Comments from Genuine Contact Community Members

Comments regarding Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution Workshop in Val-David, Qebec, Canada

Thank you for sharing this, Michelle. Congratulation, to both Marquis and you.
It's great to read, that French Canadians are getting familiar with GC. May this energy come to French speaking Europe soon – Switzerland.

Thanks Michelle for informing us about this - I feel like you do when I am in USA and I also learn a lot – Sweden.

Enjoy the experience! - Venezuela

Thanks for sharing your experience. I can understand you very well. It is particular to feel, think, and learn as a non native speaker. But our Heart can speak in all languages. It helps me every time to know that the GC community is with me - Germany.

Hi Michelle, when I read the last part of your message about the yoga I realized how much I miss you all and that I had forgotten to spread my wings for a while, so I will do that yoga right now :-) I am sure you are having a great learning and as always, whoever comes are the right people – Sweden.

No comments: