Session 2 of the Genuine Contact™ Program
Dates: October 28-30, 2008
Location: Auberge Prema Shanti, Val David, QC (see www.premashanti.ca for further details)
Early Bird Registration (before October 1 2008): $1,200
Regular Registration: $1,500
Facilitators: Marquis Bureau (MBureau International Inc.), Michelle Cooper (Integral Visions Consulting Inc.), and Donna Clark (Emergent Futures Consulting Inc.)
About the Workshop
You have the option to register for the workshop in English or French.
Organizations invest a lot of resources in meetings, so it is important that they are effective. How do you tap into the collective creativity and intelligence of the group to achieve the extraordinary results you are after?
We invite you to learn how to facilitate highly participative, highly effective meetings using Whole Person Process Facilitation (WPPF). Applied when you have specific outcomes that you need to achieve, these meetings:
- Are efficient, effective and highly productive
- Enable teams and leadership to emerge
- Facilitate communication and learning
- Improve morale
When used as part of an intentional leadership practice, WPPF can help you to build healthy organizations and transform the way you do business.
Whole Person Process Facilitation is a 3-day experiential workshop in which you learn how to facilitate meetings that attend to adult learning principles, whole brain learning, multiple dimensions of the individual (body, mind, emotions, and spirit), the learning environment and the facilitator.
What will I Learn at this Workshop?
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with practical and holistic processes and tools that will enable you to:
· Tap into the potential of individuals and the organization as a whole;
· Design and lead meetings from two hours to several days in length, where there is a known agenda but there is lots of room for creative solutions to be identified;
· Engage the multiple intelligences and learning styles of participants;
· Achieve and maintain long-term organizational health;
· Increase the capacity of organizations to work with and thrive with change;
· Work with information, knowledge, and wisdom that comes from beyond the five senses.
All participants have access to support and mentorship following the training through an international network of consultants. For more information and registration details visit: http://www.integralvisions.com/sessions.htm.